Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stern - Three Years...a Video of Cast Lead

Paula R. Stern..
A Soldier's Mother..
27 December '11..



I recognize so many of the weapons, so much of the equipment...from stories Elie told me...three years...and one of my greatest wishes is that I never, ever, ever have to live through another war...it's a wish that won't come true...and yet I make it anyway.

Eight candles of Hanuka are burning in our window - in a few short hours, Elie will be on a plane back from the US with Lauren...please God, never again.



Link: http://israelisoldiersmother.blogspot.com/2011/12/three-yearsa-video-of-cast-lead.html


If you enjoy "Love of the Land", please be a subscriber. Just put your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment